Said no real radical feminist ever, just individualistic bratty *cough* all *cough* liberal feminists
Me me me is feminism is what ya’ll should call that trifling shit.
Blue balls vs Heart boners
- Molly Prather: It's weird how we're socialized as women to--it's insane to me that the minute you said to him "I don't want to have sex with you," that he didn't just say, "All right, dude, I'm out." Because like in our-- like why in our society do we as girls have to rationalize--
- Erin McGathy: It's this whole blue balls thing. It's an extension of that.
- Molly Prather: It's so insane!
- Erin McGathy: From 13 years old I was told "Don't get a guy going or like, he'll fucking lose his mind if you don't take care of that boner! It's like a tumor that will kill him if you don't take care of that boner!" Which is such bullshit.
- Molly Prather: And then dudes will be like, "Look what you've done to me!" And you're like, well, okay...
- Erin McGathy: Get over yourself! Look what you've done to my heart! I wish our hearts bloomed into a boner. And you're like, you have to put a ring on it now, because you gave me a heart boner. I'm gonna die! You have to propose to me right now! If you don't propose to me I'm gonna die.
- Molly Prather: If you marry me I'll fuck you.
- Erin McGathy: Or just tell me you like me, or tell me you're committed to me cause that's my fucking boner. You don't give a shit.
- Molly Prather: Yet they lay this insane guilt trip on you for not--like you have marred them physically and now you have to take care of what you've started. And we're saying this as women in our 20s, this happens to girls who are like 12! It's so horrifying that you would say to a dude, "You know what? For whatever reason I've changed my mind, I do not want to have sex with you right now." And they wouldn't immediately say: "All right! Cause I don't want to be a horrible monster."